Allan has experience with all types of horses. Extensive experience with natural treatments
including herbal medicine, flower essences, kinesiology and homeopathics.
• completed Bachelor of Science 1976 (University of New South Wales)
• completed Bachelor of Acupuncture 1980 (Acupuncture Colleges Australia)
• practiced acupuncture (on people) Toukley practise 1981- 1985
• began equine acupuncture 1986 Bellingen NSW
• experience with Dressage, showjumping, eventing ; began 1986
• experience with endurance horses: began 1990
• extensive experience with race horses in all aspects from 1996 including : breeding programs
Referees: These well-known people will testify to my skills
Showjumping: Chris Chuggs, Roger Fitzharding
Olympic team: Christine Doan (Barcelona), Julie Piggot
Dressage: Rachel Downes,
Eventing: Christine Bates,
I’m sad that the course is over...I loved the format and your availability for questions.
I have been treating Humans and animals Using Chiropractic for more than 30 years. Being able to integrate acupuncture into my practice really completes the treatment.
Any student who takes your class will be able to develop a robust practice quickly because of the breadth of education and resources that were made available.
Thanks again... it was great learning with you.
Dr Christopher Baldt: Delaware USA